Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Injuries,injuries and...again-injuries



If I only new before...the best job in the world is definitely physiotherapist!!! Think about it girls( and boys :-) ) you are paid to do things like this ....
via cesc's twitter.

Enough said! And what got me thinking about this magnificent job are all those injuries that are storming through La Liga and Premier League!!!
1) Arsenal not only had drop 2 points in last 10 seconds against Sunderland, but they have lost Cesc-Sex too!!! Sexy scored almost perfect goal. Almost because he got injured :-( So incredibly lucky guy,from picture above,will massage not only Sexy but RvP,Walcott...Hard day at work,ha?!
2) Messi almost joined my Red Devil Valencia in unfortunately broken-leg group :-( but Messi escaped terrible injury and will be back in approximately 2 weeks! :-)
3)Atletico Madrid is still waiting news for Kun Aguero's injury!

Results:
MANCHESTER UNITED vs Liverpool- Dmitar Berbatov vs Gerrard 3:2!!! And I don't think that I have to say anything about EPIC second goal-everyone saw it,everyone enjoy it and I must admit- Berba is really starting to prove his worth! Finally may I add :-) Manchester will be playing tonight in carling Cup against Scunthorpe and it is possible that BEBE will make his debut!!!
Arsenal as I said have lost 2 points against Sunderland! Because Sunderland scored at extra time of extra time-Arsen Wenger got liiitle bit mad at the referees andnow will be missing tonight's game in Carling Cup against Tottenham!
Chelsea have won...again! Hmmm I don't like them but- their goal difference is +20 so far sooo....got to give them credit...My God I am so proud of myself-I am starting to mature ;-)

The man in which comparison every other man in the world looks average-of course I am talking about Yoann gourcuff,who else :-) got back to Stade Chaban Delmas and he didn't had great time. He got whistled every single time he touched the ball. And at the end Lyon lost 2:0! Now they are in deep S H I T,currently being at 17th position at the Ligue 1 table

B a r c a with great secong goal from one and only Gerard Pique- who finished game without any kick,bruise,blood !!! beat Atletico 2:1- which is first win for Barcelona at Calderon in last 3 years,that is while pep is in charge!
Real won too-but the main problem is their poor performance in attack. When you have CR,Higuain,Benzema,Ozil... you have to score more often! There's been a lot talk about CR selfishness,lack of team-spirit.... and this is what Sara Pastasauce had to say about that topic!!! Video at the bottom...

Today there is no rest today... we have-Carling Cup,Coupe de la Ligue,La Liga matches...So my dears after all those Fashion Night out's 2010,weekend parties&going out , we need just lay in our beds,chillin and saving energy for upcoming RTW Fashion weeks!!! :-)

XOXO

Pi


Pictures via gettyimages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment