Tuesday, September 28, 2010

OM Gooners!!! :-)


As I red devil girl I know that it is absolutely a NO-NO to like other Premier League teams,BUT when it comes to Arsenal...I am just sooo weak!!! i mean common just look at these photos!!! I am crossing on to the dark side...again!!! Second time in 3 days! Only thing that would put an end to me would be-seeing Sexy in these disturbingly gorgeous photos...BTW where is he?! Ohh i see he is to busy laying down,on his sofa,watching movies with Cloe :-)

I think this is the first time I've been jealous on dog...Ohh wait no,my second time,actually :-)

P.S. And Theo you are bad model for clothes-NOBODY wants to see you in it...but hey maybe you can try to apply for Armani jeans or Calvin klein underwear?! If I may suggest ;-)
Enjoy
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment